I can’t believe it’s Friday already. The days somehow are very long but also fly by at the same time. We don’t have much planned for this weekend except for a few household chores, which nowadays is about all we can handle as we still adjust to being a family of four. Below are a few things that I’ve been thinking about this week.
- Now that Fall has arrived and the temperatures are quickly getting cooler, I’m looking to add a few cozy sweatshirts to my collection. My favorite sweatshirts are my Erie and Anchor ones. They are seriously the softest and comfiest sweatshirts I’ve ever owned. I wear them ALL the time. I’m loving this one, this one, and this one for me and this one for Lilly. Last year I put together a holiday gift guide of all my favorite Erie and Anchor styles. You can find there here.
- I’m still on the hunt for a pair of postpartum jeans. After Lilly was born I was back in my normal clothes very quickly, but I’m pretty sure my entire body shape has changed after having Teddy so I can’t seem to find jeans that fit this new body. Currently looking to try these three styles: Denim Jean 1, Denim Jean 2, Denim Jean 3.
- The Morning Show started last week and I’m so excited for this second season. We absolutely loved the first season so I have high hopes for this one.
- Although there isn’t much time for reading these days, I try to carve out twenty minutes before bed to read a little something. I just finished The House in the Cerulean Sea and I highly recommend if you like magical and whimsical tales that end happy. I’m also reading the 123 Magic Book which is about parenting toddlers (a recommendation from my friend Stephanie from Linen and Littles) – we definitely need all the help we can get in that arena as our precious toddler certainly has a spirit of her own lately.
- If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that I’m running a giveaway with Bits and Bows, Duffield Lane, and two of my favorite mommy bloggers. Be sure to check it out to enter to win a matching Mommy and Me baseball hat set and $100 to Duffield Lane!
That’s all for now!