One of my absolute favorite things about Ohio is it’s proximity to Lake Erie. People never think of Ohio as a coastal state. But in fact, the entire northern border of the state rests on the lake. There are 100 miles of Lake Erie shore between Toledo and Cleveland. I never appreciated my proximity to this body of water until the last few years. I’m so fortunate that we live 25 minutes from the bay and about an hour from Marblehead Point.
Let’s explore the North Coast together!
- Lakeside Chautauqua
- Favorite Lake Erie Beaches
- Saving Lake Erie
- Local’s Beach Guide to East Harbor State Park
- National Museum of the Great Lakes
- East Harbor State Park
- Local’s Beach Guide to Maumee Bay State Park
- Erie and Anchor Docks in Harbor Town
- Trip to Lake Erie Islands
- Day Trippin’ to the Bay
- Marblehead, Ohio